19” rack cabinet controller hardware has a customizable chassis which can be easily configured for different input and output channels.
The user-friendly software provides easy to use and configurable interface using drag & drop features.
DC Powers supply, battery management system communication and high-speed testing are special features of these test rigs.
They can be designed and manufactured as turnkey e-dyno test rigs with different power and speed ranges.
- E-motor performance and certification tests
- AC dyno (regenerative driver)
- 0-10.000 rpm speed range
- Power/torque curves
- Regenerative DC supply
- ECU communication
- CAN, RS485, RS232 communication interfaces
- Automated test and reporting
- Calibration menu
- 19” rack cabinet chassis (customizable)
- Input/output channel number configured with respect to the customer needs: digital, analog, communication, counter etc.
- Configurable for different applications such as using pneumatic, hydraulic actuator, electromechanical and electric motor systems
- Sensor calibration menu
- Warning and alarm definitions
- Drag & drop feature on user interface
- Automatic test with configurable test steps
- Test scenarios via test file
- Automatic test reports in .xls, .doc and .pdf file formats
- Arithmetic tools for mathematical functions
- Scripting feature for condition monitoring and/or control
- Automatic conditional SMS and e-mail messages
- Optional CAN interface
- Digital filtration
- Integrated UPS
- Emergency stop