HARDWARE-IN-THE-LOOP TEST SYSTEM CONTROLLER
HIL Test Bench Controller
They can furthermore perform ECU testing thanks to NI-labview based Hardware In The Loop Test System Controller.
Due to the modular system design approach, different type of test hardwares can also be tested.
The FPGA based hardware ensures the applications to be real-time and using high-frequency control loops provides the best closed-loop control on the actuators.
Since the user interface interactions and data-logging operations do not overlap with the real-time operations at the back-end, the control performance never gets affected.
When the test signal is sinusoidal, automatic amplitude and offset compensation provides hassle free durability tests without interrupting the tests to arrange the PID constants to match the changing input and output signals due to changing conditions of the test material and/or environment.
- Torque, speed, temperature measurement
- Electronic load (DC) and resistive load options
- Customized modular design
- Temperature control
- Pressure control
- Flow control
- ECU communication
- Cam, crank sensor connections
- 0-50.000 rpm range
- 0-300°C temperature control range
- Speed, temperature, acceleration, oil flow measurement
- Oil/water flow measurement
- Automated testing option
- 19” rack cabinet chassis
- Up to 16 hydraulics actuators/different test setups
Configurable input/output channel numbers and specifications
- – NI CompactRio hardware compatible
- – Labview software on FPGA
- High-frequency control and data logging applications
- Stable and consistent 10kHz real-time PID control architecture
- Automatic amplitude compensation
- Automatic offset compensation
- Data-logging up to 5kHz/channel and up to 100 channels
- Intuitive sensor calibration menu
- Conditional warning and alarm definitions
- Automatic test with configurable test steps
- Test scenarios via test file
- Automatic test reports in .xls, .doc and .pdf file formats
- Arithmetic tools for mathematical functions
- Post-process analysis tools
- Optional CAN interface
- Digital filtration
- Integrated UPS
- Emergency stop