SERVO HYDRAULIC TEST SYSTEM CONTROLLER
Pro+ Controller for Servo Hydraulic Test System
Test system frequency can be adjusted, and moreover different types of actuators can be used by one single controller. Leaf, coil springs, shock absorbers, lower control arms can be tested.
5 axis servo-hydraulic, 3 axis torque motor and 3 axis driving simulator versions are developed to test whole steering system and its components.
The FPGA based hardware ensures the applications to be real-time and using high-frequency control loops provides the best closed-loop control on the actuators.
Since the user interface interactions and data-logging operations do not overlap with the real-time operations at the back-end, the control performance never gets affected.
When the test signal is sinusoidal, automatic amplitude and offset compensation provides hassle free durability tests without interrupting the tests to arrange the PID constants to match the changing input and output signals due to changing conditions of the test material and/or environment.
- Servo-hydraulic and electro-mechanic actuator options
- 0-400 Hz servo hydraulic system control frequency
- Position and load control options.
- Multi-channel control (up to 5 axis)
- Acceleration signal monitoring
- Special user interface
- Amplitude compensation
- Offset compensation
- Up to 16 channel force & displacement control
- Adjustable analogue outputs
- 19” rack cabinet chassis
- Up to 16 hydraulics actuators/different test setups
Configurable input/output channel numbers and specifications
- – NI CompactRio hardware compatible
- – Labview software on FPGA
- High-frequency control and data logging applications
- Stable and consistent 10kHz real-time PID control architecture
- Automatic amplitude compensation
- Automatic offset compensation
- Data-logging up to 5kHz/channel and up to 100 channels
- Intuitive sensor calibration menu
- Conditional warning and alarm definitions
- Automatic test with configurable test steps
- Test scenarios via test file
- Automatic test reports in .xls, .doc and .pdf file formats
- Arithmetic tools for mathematical functions
- Post-process analysis tools
- Optional CAN interface
- Digital filtration
- Integrated UPS
- Emergency stop